Who Should Attend Succeed Social?
Adults, teens and late elementary or middle school children with solid language and learning abilities who are looking to enhance the development of their social cognition skills should attend Succeed Social.
- Children, teens or young adults who struggle with making and keeping friends.
- Those who use humor at the wrong times or blurt out.
- Teens who are being taken advantage of by their peers every day, or those who remain alone throughout elementary, middle or high school
- Students who may be struggling in school.
- Adults challenged by social interactions at work in both verbal and written exchanges.
Weekly sessions are 60 minutes. Children and teens will have 50 minutes of a group environment and 10 minutes of parent “talk time.” Parent “talk time” will provide parents with ideas on how to apply the information learned at home, school and in the community.
Our groups roughly follow the academic calendar and group members are expected to attend consistently to best develop rapport within the group.